Monday, September 17, 2007

Through The Worm Hole


As a kid growing up in the 1950's, my brother and I would get up early on Saturday mornings, turn on the t.v. and watch the test pattern until the first program came on. All t.v.'s in those days were black and white with a huge 12" screen. We'd watch Popeye, Roy Rogers, The Three Stooges,Our Gang Comedy and Looney Tunes among others. This painting is my tribute to Buck Rogers and those rocket ships on strings with a sparkler sticking out the back. Hey those were the days when all we had to worry about was the Russians blowing us up with an atomic bomb. Hell I remember when hamburgers were good for you, the air was clean and sex was dirty. I still think hamburgers are good for you.


Visit my web site at http://www.mysurfbaby.com/ for more info.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great story!! Great painting!!
You rock!!
keep it going and Good luck!
Cheers!