Friday, October 2, 2009

Granny runs over Obama Care



I don't usually get political here but this one's drivin' me crazy, besides it gives me an excuse to draw a cartoon, not that I need an excuse. So what's up with this government health care take over? Who needs it? 80% of Americans are happy with the insurance they have. How about just fixing Medicare and Medicaid so they will cover the 15% or 20% of they people who don't have insurance? How about fixing Social Security so that our kids can have something for retirement instead of debt?
The government can't take care of the programs they started but they want to start another one. No wonder nobody has any faith in politicians who get into office, screw around and in a few years retire with $ millions.
I don't know how some of these people sleep at night.
Watch this from the halls of Congress.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=G44NCvNDLfc

No comments: